About the Position
On behalf of Encode we are seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer to join their Development Team in Odense, Denmark, as Encode continue to expand their leading SaaS automation platform to plan, manage and distribute marketing content across all media in the fast-growing Marketing Technology (MarTech) space.
You will be part of the team developing the ‘Future of Work’ for Encodes customers based on their “low-code” application platform-as-a-service framework.
The Product Development Team has team members in Odense, Kiev, London and California. Encode follow lean and agile methodologies in building their product and pay attention to user experience and delivering outcomes that their customers and the market will love.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of developing international enterprise single-page applications.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to successfully lead projects
- Good experience of producing clean optimised, cross-browser, cross-device and standards-compliant code and ways to work around browser compatibility issues
- Experience with Lean and Agile methodologies
Desired Skills and Experience
- English - fluent
- High-execution, self-motivated, go-getter attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
Encode is for the hard working and highly skilled professional who lives and breathes for improving the everyday lives of their customers.
Diversity is a core Encode trait. They are all sorts of people: Multiple nationalities and languages, multiple backgrounds, a wide range of different technical, commercial or humanistic educations and very diverse backgrounds: Some are technical, others are commercial, and yet others have worked on the client side previously.
Encode put great emphasis on an open, honest, and friendly tone and collaboration internally among their colleagues and externally with their clients. They often get a very close relation with their customers, and they share the everyday ups and downs with them. At Encode, social skills are as important as the professional skills
Encode grasp every new possibility to learn new stuff. Internal education programmes are important to keep everyone up to date and the toolbox equipped with the most efficient tools.
About the Company
As our candidate we match you with companies, which reflects your values and ambitions and can contribute to your professional development so you stay passionate and motivated in your job.
We wish to have long and inspiring relationships with our candidates, where you as a candidate want to stay in touch with us.