Application Performance Engineer for Sentia
- Can you combine your broad IT-infrastructure knowledge with professional software development experience?
- Are you interested in working with the most powerful application performance technologies at Nordic enterprise clients?
- Are you looking for an influencial role in a solid and fastgrowing tech company in Copenhagen?
As one of North-West Europe’s fastest growing IT service providers, we are difficult to miss.
In September, Sentia acquired the Dutch company YMOR, as an aggressive growth strategy to expand in the Nordic region and is now the leading provider of Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) solutions in the Benelux and Nordics
Sentia has been very successful in both retaining large customers in C20, and building partnerships with some of the most prominant ISV's in the region.
Due to massive growth, Sentia is expanding their team of Application Performance Engineers in Denmark, with main focus on candidates being keen on working with the marked leading Cisco AppDynamics APM tool.
Sentia has its headquarter in attractive office-facilities located in the Copenhagen area.
Your primary role will be to work as consultant in the local APM-team, supporting roll-out, implementation and adaption of mainly the Cisco AppDynamics products at enterprise customers in Denmark, Norway and Sweden. You will work at the Danish Sentia office, but sometimes also onsite at customers. You may also participate in presales assignments like POV's, POC's and demo's. Key is to ensure that customers realize maximum value of the solutions delivered by Sentia.
We are looking for candidates with hands-on experience in regards to complex infrastructure and Application Performance Management (APM). You could potentially have development experience as back-end developer and/or experience with database-design and SQL. Other relevant qualifications we are looking for:
- Hands-on experience with APM products like Cisco AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Newrelic, CA APM, BMC Application Performance Tools, HP Performance Tools, VSTS, JMeter, OMNeT++, QPME, PEPA or others
- Hands-on experience with Java and/or .Net development
- Must understand the OSI stack
- Must understand the interrelationships between the various infrastructure layers O/S, Disk, Network, NAS, SAN
- Solid understanding of Operating Systems (Linux/Windows)
- Experience with J2EE/LAMP/Microsoft stack
- An outgoing personality with a 'consultancy mindset', meaning an open service-oriented communication with customers
It’s also considered a plus if you have experience with;
- IT Operations and Application Support
- Statistical tools like Matlab, Scilab, Mathematica, R
- Virtualization and Cloud
- Deployment and configuration of complex enterprise software
- Fluent English-skills, Danish preferred
- An AppDynamics certification preferred
You will be challenged by the sharpest of colleagues in a team, who feel at ease with complex technical IT challenges. The team is probably a bit geeky – in a good way – and you can take your professionalism to new heights when cooperating with your peers in a very international setting.
- An attractive and rewarding fixed salary package, based on your skills and experience
- Pension and health benefits
- 5 weeks of vacation + 5 special holidays/"feriefridage"
- A job among some of Scandinavia’s most skilled and experienced performance consultants
- Working in close contact with some of the greatest Nordic companies
The recruitment process is handled by Convision A/S. Further details about the position can be directed to Jesper Lytton - firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +45 70 22 02 09
Convision er specialiseret i at finde IT-specialister på konsulent- og funktionærvilkår til Danmarks teknologi-krævende private og offentlige virksomheder. Vi har eksisteret siden 2010, og er leverandør til de fleste større danske IT-tunge virksomheder.
Convision finder alle slags IT-profiler, fra udviklere over arkitekter til projektledere og programledere. Vort eget personale har dyb viden om IT og har for de fleste ansattes vedkommende også en baggrund i IT. Derfor forstår vi kundernes behov og formår at kommunikere fagligt med de IT-specialister, vi har dialog med.
Convision har kontorer i København, Vejle og Oslo og ejes af Juhler Group.
Hvad er vi især gode til:
Convision finder alle slags IT-profiler, fra udviklere over arkitekter til projektledere og programledere. Vort eget personale har dyb viden om IT og har for de fleste ansattes vedkommende også en baggrund i IT. Derfor forstår vi kundernes behov og formår at kommunikere fagligt med de IT-specialister, vi har dialog med. Udover rekrutteringer og konsulentaftaler, har vi altid mindst 60 aktive freelance konsulenter, der arbejder fuld tid på en række af vore kunders IT-projekter.