Senior UX/UI Designer
About the Position
Senior UX/UI Designer
On behalf of our client, we are currently seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer to join our client's Product Team in Odense, Denmark, as the company continue to expand their leading SaaS automation platform to plan, manage and distribute marketing content across all media in the fast-growing Marketing Technology (MarTech) space.
You will be part of a team designing the ‘Future of Work’ for customers based on human-centered design ‘AI-for-enterprise’ principles. The designers are expected to create not just an application but ecosystems of intelligent multi-surface applications, data services, and cloud-enabled platforms. You will need to continuously reimagine the tools that the customers use for work.
The Product Development Team has team members in Odense, Kiev, London, and California. The company follows lean and agile methodologies in building their product and pay attention to user experience and delivering outcomes that the customers and the market will love.
You are a talented UX/UI designer with a passion for creating amazing user experiences. You have an impeccable eye for impactful and engaging design. You possess superior UI/UX skills and are able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and then transform them into beautiful, simple, and functional user interfaces. In this role, you will have the opportunity to have a major impact on the product!
- Participate in user research and discovery on complex problems; speak with customers, get to know the problem space through research and iteration
- Design interfaces (and thus experiences) that inspire, engage, inform, and excite our customers
- Collaborate with product management, customer success, and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final implementation by engineering
- Design and develop user experiences across desktop, mobile, and TV. Build reusable components for future use
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design systems, best practices, and standards
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of human-centric UX/UI experience for large-scale SaaS platforms within a commercial, product-focused environment
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills
- Online portfolio of work, demonstrating experience leading or managing the design of complex systems across multiple platforms, including mobile and touch-based interfaces
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows & process flows
- Expert knowledge in Sketch, Adobe CC Suite and prototyping platforms such as InVision and Marvel
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and standard user-centered design methodologies.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to successfully lead projects
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Good experience of producing clean optimized, cross-browser, cross-device and standards-compliant code and ways to work around browser compatibility issues
- Experience with Lean and Agile methodologies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Qualification in design, interaction design, or related preferred
- Experience with inclusive and accessible design preferred
- Understanding of Lean UX
- Experience in content marketing
- English - fluent
- High-execution, self-motivated, go-getter attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
About the company:
The software company is an International operating software company, who the last years has experienced a huge growth delivering Retail marketing and Agency solutions based on its own generic no-code platform. The company has offices in Denmark, the UK, and Spain and has clients in all regions of the globe. Their headquarter is in Odense, Denmark.
For more information, please contact Strepa; Mille Frydensberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile 2648 9399
About the Company
As our candidate we match you with companies, which reflects your values and ambitions and can contribute to your professional development so you stay passionate and motivated in your job.
We wish to have long and inspiring relationships with our candidates, where you as a candidate want to stay in touch with us.